TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACTING OUR SERVICES
By making a reservation and/or participating in any of the activities of TacTicTac Escape Room S.L. (hereinafter Descifra Escape Room), the user agrees to respect and comply with the following terms and conditions.
- Participants agree not to disclose any details of the experience, directly or indirectly.
WEBSITE AND RESERVATIONS
- The website www.descifra-escaperoom.es belongs to TacTicTac Escape Room S.L.
- The company retains the right to modify or vary these terms and conditions, including any content of the website without prior notice.
- The privacy of your personal information is protected and will not be disclosed to third parties. Descifra Escape Room will take all appropriate measures to protect the security of your payment and debit/credit card information, but Descifra Escape Room will not be liable for any damages you may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
- The minimum age to make a booking is 18 years old.
- You are solely responsible for entering your details correctly on the online booking form by submitting a booking form which guarantees Descifra Escape Room that all details provided are true and accurate.
- You will receive confirmation of your booking by email.
- This experience cannot be transferred or resold for commercial purposes.
- Once the booking has been made, no changes or refunds are permitted.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
- No refunds or reimbursements are allowed under any circumstances.
- Changes can be made to the booking as long as they are made more than 48 hours before the booked date and time.
- In case of changing a reservation respecting the minimum time limit explained in the previous point, there is the possibility of requesting a voucher for the value paid in the reservation, which is valid for 6 months from its issue.
- No refund will be given, no changes will be made, no voucher will be issued in case of cancellation or no-show, and even less for reasons of punctuality.
- Punctuality is very important for the game to run smoothly.
- Ring the bell and/or announce your arrival only when ALL PLAYERS are in place and at THE EXACT TIME of the reservation.
- If the group arrives more than15 minutes late, the booking will become null and void and entry will be refused. In such a case, the booking money will not be refunded and the booking cannot be rescheduled.
- The activity will be allowed to take place as long as the delay does not exceed 15 minutes and without the possibility of extending the time slot of the game.
- Access to the game will not be allowed once it has started, so players arriving later than their group will not be allowed to enter.
RESERVATIONS, PRICES AND PAYMENT
- Descifra Escape Room has different prices depending on the game and the number of players.
- Descifra Escape Room reserves the right to modify the rates without prior notice. In that case, changes will never affect bookings that have already been confirmed.
- If there are more people than those listed in the reservation, it will be possible to play as long as they do not exceed the maximum capacity of the experience. The difference will be paid for the extra player(s) at our facilities.
At the time of booking through our website you can choose to pay only a deposit for the reservation (30€) or pay the full game. If a deposit is paid, the rest of the amount will be paid in our facilities before the start of the experience.
- If when making the reservation the full game is paid for and then fewer players than those indicated in the reservation and for which payment has already been made attend, in no case will the part of the players who have not attended be refunded.
- Descifra Escape Room accepts payment by credit or debit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express). We use secure payment systems to protect the security of credit and debit card payments. Sensitive payment details are transmitted directly and in encrypted form (SSL) to the financial institution. When making the payment through the secure payment gateway, the system will automatically verify that the credit card is activated for Secure e-Commerce. It will then connect to the issuing bank, which will authorise the transaction.
- Descifra Escape Room does not have access to the user’s credit card or bank details and will not be liable for any damages that the user may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
It is the responsibility of the user to verify that the games booked are the ones desired.
- The user can request an invoice at any time by sending their details to email@example.com.
REGULATIONS AND SAFETY
- For the safety of the participants and the correct development of the game, children under 16 must always be accompanied by one or more adults (depending on each experience).
- In the case of celebrations of groups of minors, it will be mandatory that they are accompanied by a Game Master inside the room (or monitor) that will be assigned by Descifra Escape Room at an additional cost.
- It will not be allowed to enter the room with electronic objects such as mobile phones, watches, laptops, recorders, etc., or tools of any kind, writing utensils, food or drink, at the discretion of Descifra Escape Room. To facilitate this, Descifra Escape Room will provide a storage space for personal belongings prior to the game.
- Descifra Escape Room will never be responsible for bumps, falls or any accident caused inside the room.
- Descifra Escape Room will never be responsible for lost or forgotten objects in our facilities.
- Players agree to use the facilities and materials of Descifra Escape Room responsibly.
- Descifra Escape Room has the right to charge participants for intentional damage or damage caused by the inappropriate use or use of force (at the discretion of Descifra Escape Room) to any of the elements of the game as well as decorations or other utensils.
In the event that Descifra Escape Room or any of its employees detect any inappropriate use of the games or facilities, the game will be immediately cancelled without the possibility of reimbursement.
- Participants are not allowed to take videos or photographs inside the premises.
- No food or beverages are allowed.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs will not be admitted and their booking becomes null and void.
- The facilities are equipped with cameras that allow live viewing of the experience so that the Game Master can monitor it correctly. Under no circumstances will these images be recorded.
- While you are in our facilities you must follow the rules and adopt the appropriate standards of behaviour and you must cooperate with our employees at all times.
- If you wish to leave the experience, we do not have a room for this purpose and you must leave the premises.
In case of abandonment, no refund will be given.
- No pets or domestic animals are allowed on the Descifra Escape Room premises.
- People suffering from asthma or lung diseases that cause bronchospasm as well as epilepsy or seizures must inform Descifra Escape Room BEFORE starting the game as there are elements that could precipitate asthma or seizures if the person is susceptible. These elements can be modified before the game so as not to cause any problems.
- The game is not recommended for people suffering from cardiovascular diseases, claustrophobia or pregnant women who are in an advanced state of pregnancy.
- People with reduced mobility may have problems accessing the game rooms (please consult us).
- During the duration of the game it will not be possible to leave the room except for reasons of force majeure. In this case you can always leave by pressing the red button at the exit of all the rooms, after notifying the Game Master.
- All players are requested to have gone to the toilet before entering the game as there is no possibility to go during the course of the game.
- All players will respect the internal rules of Descifra for their own safety. Descifra Escape Room may cancel or interrupt the game at any time in the event that any participant refuses to comply with the internal rules or to follow any of the instructions of Descifra Escape Room employees. No refund or fee reduction will be given in such cases.
RIGHT OF ADMISION
Descifra Escape Room reserves the right of admission and will not allow entry to those groups in which one or more players:
- Are under the influence of alcohol or any type of narcotics.
- Enter the premises with objects likely to cause harm to persons or things.
- Are disorderly or show violent attitudes and/or provoke or incite any disorder in the room.
In any of these cases, the total amount of the booking will have to be paid without the possibility of reimbursement or change of session.
PRIVACY AND COPYRIGHT
- Descifra Escape Room owns the copyright to all names, designs and themes used on the website and in any marketing operations.
All participants agree to the terms and conditions of Descifra Escape Room as stated on this page and agree not to disclose or reproduce or disseminate any information relating to the contents of the games or any other proprietary information of Descifra Escape Room.